Insurance Disputes

In Florida, if you are injured or harmed financially due to another party, you may be able to file for financial compensation claims against that party's insurance carrier. Depending on the type of injury or financial loss you have received or how the damages occured will determine the types of insurance that a claim may be filed such as: car accident insurance, business liability insurance, homeowner's insurance or malpractice insurance.

In some cases, the negligent party does not have any liability insurance coverage. In Florida, there are laws in place to safe guard against this. However, if you are injured by an uninsured 3rd party, you may be able to still receive compensation through the unisured coverage that may be included in your insurance policy.

Even though a negligent party may not have insurance coverage, you still can proceed with your legal right to file a lawsuit against the negligent party if the party has assets. It would be financially prohibitive for you to attempt any financial recovery from a 3rd party if they are uninsured and have no real property.

An experienced attorney will be able to find the very best option for you when you have an insurance claim to file or if you have been injured by an under insured or un-insured individual.

If you or a loved one has been injured and would like to speak with an attorney about your claim, call The Law Offices of Herb M. Milgrim at (954) 966-3900 for a free consultation.

One of our attorneys may also come to visit with you for your convenience.



Legal Disclaimer:“The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.”


Case Description
Enter security phrase

Can't read the image? click here to refresh


(954) 966-3900

Our Location

Main Office - Hollywood
Joe DiMaggio Building
4040 Sheridan Street
Hollywood, FL 33021